10.15.2010

And We Are Back!

As you can imagine, our lives have changed a bit in the past year. To say the least. Hosanna just turned a year old last month! She is so much fun and keeps me very busy (as you can tell from the lack of blogging)! I treasure every moment with her and am so thankful to be her mommy! We could also say that our lives have changed a bit in the past three days! On Wednesday we got 'The Call' we had been waiting for! We received our referral for the most adorable little 3ish/4ish year old boy! He is just a doll! Chunky cheeks just like Hosanna! We are praising God for this precious little one and praying for him as we continue with the process to bring him home!

2 comments:

lesli said...

YAY!!! I saw Susan's fb status that 2 more families got referrals and I was hoping one of them was y'all. Congrats on your little guy! We need to get together sometime and chat about all this excitement :)

Kimberly Kitchens said...

Congrats on your little boy!!! I am so excited for you! I miss seeing you, but love keeping up with all your wonderful pics of Hosanna on facebook. I will keep you in my prayers as you guys move forward to bring your little boy home!